Apple iPhone 6S screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone 6S screen has a 4.7-inch size with resolution 1334 × 750 px which is equal to High Definition (HD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 326 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone 6S screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1400:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Ion-strengthened protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone 6S was introduced on September 9, 2015.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone 6S screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||4.7 inches (65.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (119.4 mm), H (104 mm), W (59 mm)|
H (4.1 in), W (2.3 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||326|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1334 × 750 px|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass with oleophobic coating,|
3D Touch display
Other features of the Apple iPhone 6S:
– CPU Apple A9 (Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister)
– GPU PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
– OS iOS 10.3.3
– Internal 16/32/64/128 GB
– RAM 2GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus,
dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, [email protected], [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 1715 mAh battery (6.91 Wh)
– Standby Up to 240 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 14 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 50 h
– Dimensions 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
– Weight 143 g (5.04 oz)
Photos & Media of the Apple iPhone 6S:
You might like it: iPhone 6S Plus
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.