Apple iPhone 6S Plus screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone 6S Plus screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 401 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone 6S Plus screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1300:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Ion-strengthened protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone 6S Plus was introduced on September 9, 2015.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone 6S Plus screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (67.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass with oleophobic coating,|
3D Touch display
Other features of the Apple iPhone 6S Plus:
– CPU Apple A9 (Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister)
– GPU PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
– OS iOS 10.3.3
– Internal 16/32/64/128 GB
– RAM 2GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS,
dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, [email protected], [email protected], face detection
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery (10.45 Wh)
– Standby Up to 384 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 24 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 80 h
– Dimensions 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 192 g (6.77 oz)
Photos & Media of the Apple iPhone 6S Plus:
You might like it: iPhone 6S
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.