Apple iPhone 6 Plus screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone 6 Plus screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 401 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone 6 Plus screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1300:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Ion-strengthened protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone 6 Plus was introduced on September 9, 2014.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone 6 Plus screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (67.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass with oleophobic coating|
Other features of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus:
– CPU Apple A8, Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
– GPU PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
– OS iOS 10.3.3
– Internal 16/64/128 GB
– RAM DDR3 1GB
– Primary sensor 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS,
dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, [email protected], face detection, HDR
– Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery (11.1 Wh)
– Standby Up to 384 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 24 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 80 h
– Dimensions 158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1 mm (6.22 x 3.06 x 0.28 in)
– Weight 172 g (6.07 oz)
Photos & Media of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus:
You might like it: iPhone 6
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.