Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S7 screen detailed specifications*.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 screen has a 5.1-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 577 pixels per inch (PPI). Samsung Galaxy S7 screen based on Super AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection glass.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 was introduced in February 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.1 inches (72.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (129.5 mm), H (113 mm), W (64 mm)|
H (4.45 in), W (2.5 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||577|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
Other features of the Samsung Galaxy S7:
– CPU Exynos 8890 Octa
Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
– GPU Mali-T880 MP12
– OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
– Internal 32/64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP (f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF),
OIS, LED flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
– Secondary sensor 5 MP (f/1.7, 22mm, 1/4.1″, 1.34µm), dual video call, Auto HDR
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
– Talk time Up to 22 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 62 h
– Video play Up to 15 h
– Dimensions 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm (5.61 x 2.74 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 152 g (5.36 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
– IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Samsung Galaxy S7
You might like it: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Here you can take a look at all Samsung products
Also, you can check and compare all Samsung smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Samsung
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.