Lenovo S5 Screen Specifications
Lenovo S5 screen detailed specifications*.
The Lenovo S5 screen has a 5.7-inch size with resolution 2160 × 1080 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 424 pixels per inch (PPI). Lenovo S5 screen based on IPS technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Lenovo S5 was introduced in March 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Lenovo S5 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.7 inches (74.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (144.8 mm), H (129.5 mm), W (64.7 mm)|
H (5.1 in), W (2.55 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||424|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2160 × 1080 px|
Other features of the Lenovo S5:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
– GPU Adreno 506
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 32/64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 128 GB
– RAM 3/4GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
– Secondary sensor 16 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 154 x 73.5 x 7.8 mm (6.06 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 155 g (5.47 oz)
– Front glass, aluminum body
Photos & Media of Lenovo S5
You might like it: Lenovo K320t
Here you can take a look at all Lenovo products
Also, you can check and compare all Lenovo smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Lenovo
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.