Samsung Galaxy S6 screen detailed specifications*.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 screen has a 5.1-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 577 pixels per inch (PPI). Samsung Galaxy S6 screen based on Super AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection glass.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 was introduced in March 2015.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.1 inches (70.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm)||D (129.5 mm), H (113 mm), W (64 mm)|
H (4.45 in), W (2.5 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||577|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
Other features of the Samsung Galaxy S6:
– CPU Exynos 7420 Octa
Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
– GPU Mali-T760MP8
– OS Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
– Internal 32/64/128 GB
– RAM 3GB
– Primary sensor 16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), 1/2.6″, 1.12µm, OIS, AF,
LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
– Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec.
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/1.9, 22mm (wide), 1/4.1″, 1.34µm,
Dual video call, Auto-HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery
– Talk time Up to 17 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 49 h
– Video play Up to 13 h
– Dimensions 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm (5.65 x 2.78 x 0.27 in)
– Weight 138 g (4.87 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Samsung Galaxy S6
You might like it: Samsung Galaxy S7
Here you can take a look at all Samsung products
Also, you can check and compare all Samsung smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Samsung
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.