Samsung Galaxy S8+ screen detailed specifications*.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ screen has a 6.2-inch size with resolution 2960 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition Plus (QHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 529 pixels per inch (PPI). Samsung Galaxy S8+ screen based on Super AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ was introduced in March 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy S8+ screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.2 inches (84.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (157.5 mm), H (142 mm), W (69 mm)|
H (5.58 in), W (2.71 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||529|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2960 × 1440 px (QHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
3D Touch (home button only)
Other features of the Samsung Galaxy S8+:
– CPU Exynos 8895 Octa / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz) /
Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Mali-G71 MP20 / Adreno 540
– OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
– Dimensions 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm (6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 in)
– Weight 173 g (6.10 oz)
– Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel & aluminum frame
– IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of Samsung Galaxy S8+
You might like it: Samsung Galaxy S8
Here you can take a look at all Samsung products
Also, you can check and compare all Samsung smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Samsung
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.