Nokia 8 screen detailed specifications*.
The Nokia 8 screen has a 5.3-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 554 pixels per inch (PPI). Nokia 8 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Nokia 8 was introduced in August 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Nokia 8 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.3 inches (69.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (134.6 mm), H (117 mm), W (66 mm)|
H (4.62 in), W (2.6 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||554|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Nokia 8:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, laser & phase detection autofocus,
Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
– Secondary sensor 13 MP, 2160p
– Non-removable Li-Ion battery 3090mAh
– Dimensions 151.5 x 73.7 x 7.9 mm (5.96 x 2.90 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 160 g (5.64 oz)
– IP54 certified – dust and splash resistant
Photos & Media of Nokia 8
Also, you can check and compare all Nokia smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Nokia
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.