LG G7 ThinQ screen detailed specifications*.
The LG G7 ThinQ screen has a 6.1-inch size with resolution 3120 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition Plus (QHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 564 pixels per inch (PPI). LG G7 ThinQ screen based on LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The LG G7 ThinQ was introduced in May 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of LG G7 ThinQ screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.1 inches (82.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (155 mm), H (140 mm), W (65 mm)|
H (5.51 in), W (2.56 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||564|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||3120 × 1440 px (QHD+)|
|Luminance||1000 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the LG G7 ThinQ:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 2TB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 16 MP (f/1.6, OIS, laser&PDAF) +
16 MP (f/1.9), laser & phase detection autofocus, LED flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, HDR, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensor 8 MP (f/1.9), 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
– Dimensions 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm (6.03 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
– MIL-STD-810G compliant
Photos & Media of LG G7 ThinQ
You might like it: LG G6
Here you can take a look at all LG products
Also, you can check and compare all LG smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of LG
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.