Apple iPhone 5 screen detailed specifications*.
The Apple iPhone 5 screen has a 4.0-inch size with resolution 1136 × 640 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 326 pixels per inch (PPI). Apple iPhone 5 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 800:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Apple iPhone 5 was introduced on September 12, 2012.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Apple iPhone 5 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||4.0 inches (60.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (101.6 mm), H (89 mm), W (50 mm)|
H (3.5 in), W (1.96 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||326|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1136 × 640 px|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass with oleophobic coating|
Other features of the Apple iPhone 5:
– CPU Apple A6, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based)
– GPU PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics)
– OS iOS 10.3
– Internal 16/32/64 GB
– RAM DDR2 1GB
– Primary sensor 8 MP, f/2.4, 33mm, autofocus, LED flash
– Video 1080p@30fps
– Secondary sensor 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 35mm, 720p@30fps, face detection
– Non-removable Li-Po 1440 mAh battery (5.45 Wh)
– Standby Up to 225 h (2G) / Up to 225 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 8 h (2G) / Up to 8 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 40 h
– Dimensions 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in)
– Weight 112 g (3.95 oz)
Photos & Media of the Apple iPhone 5:
Here you can take a look at all Apple products
Also, you can check and compare all iPhone Here
On this page used media resources of Apple Inc.
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.