ZTE Axon 9 Pro screen detailed specifications*.
The ZTE Axon 9 Pro screen has a 6.21-inch size with resolution 2248 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18.7:9. The pixel density is equal to 402 pixels per inch (PPI). ZTE Axon 9 Pro screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The ZTE Axon 9 Pro was introduced in August 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of ZTE Axon 9 Pro screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.21 inches (83.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (157.7 mm), H (142 mm), W (69 mm)|
H (5.6 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||402|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2248 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
Other features of the ZTE Axon 9 Pro:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64/256 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 2TB
– RAM 6/8GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 1.4µm, OIS, dual pixel PDAF +
20 MP, 10mm; Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
– Video [email protected], [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 20 MP, HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 156.5 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm (6.16 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
– IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of ZTE Axon 9 Pro
You might like it: ZTE Axon 7s
Here you can take a look at all ZTE products
Also, you can check and compare all ZTE smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of ZTE
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.