ZTE Axon 7 screen detailed specifications*.
The ZTE Axon 7 screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 538 pixels per inch (PPI). ZTE Axon 7 screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 20000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection glass.
The ZTE Axon 7 was introduced in May 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of ZTE Axon 7 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (72.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||538|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
Other features of the ZTE Axon 7:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 530
– OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
– Internal 64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 128 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 20 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.6″, 1.1µm, OIS, PDAF,
Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@240fps
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.2, 1/4″, 1.12µm, 1080p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 360 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 16 h (3G)
– Dimensions 151.7 x 75 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.95 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 175 g (6.17 oz)
– Aluminum body
Photos & Media of ZTE Axon 7
You might like it: ZTE Axon 7s
Here you can take a look at all ZTE products
Also, you can check and compare all ZTE smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of ZTE
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.