Xiaomi Mi 5 screen detailed specifications*.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 screen has a 5.15-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 428 pixels per inch (PPI). Xiaomi Mi 5 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1500:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection glass.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 was introduced in February 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Xiaomi Mi 5 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.15 inches (73.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm)||D (131 mm), H (114 mm), W (64 mm)|
H (4.5 in), W (2.52 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||428|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Luminance||600 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
Other features of the Xiaomi Mi 5:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
Quad-core (2×1.8 GHz Kryo & 2×1.36 GHz Kryo) – Mi 5 /
Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) – Mi 5 Prime & Mi 5 Pro
– GPU Adreno 530
– OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
– Internal 32/64/128 GB
– RAM 3/4GB
– Primary sensor 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, 4-axis OIS, PDAF,
Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
– Secondary sensor 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″, 2µm, 1080p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 144.55 x 69.2 x 7.25 mm (5.69 x 2.72 x 0.28 in)
– Weight 129 g (4.55 oz) / 139 g (4.90 oz) (Ceramic)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame / Ceramic back panel
Photos & Media of Xiaomi Mi 5
You might like it: Xiaomi Mi 5c
Here you can take a look at all Xiaomi products
Also, you can check and compare all Xiaomi smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Xiaomi
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.