Sony Xperia XZ3 screen detailed specifications*.
The Sony Xperia XZ3 screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 2880 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition Plus (QHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 537 pixels per inch (PPI). Sony Xperia XZ3 screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Sony Xperia XZ3 was introduced in August 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Sony Xperia XZ3 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (80.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.4 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||537|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2880 × 1440 px (QHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Sony Xperia XZ3:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Internal 64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 512 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 19 MP, f/2.0, 25mm, 1/2.3″, 1.22µm, predictive PDAF & laser AF,
LED flash, panorama, HDR
– Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (5-axis gyro-EIS),
[email protected], HDR
– Secondary sensor 13 MP, f/1.9, 23mm, 1/3″, 1.12µm, HDR,
[email protected] (5-axis gyro-EIS)
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3330 mAh battery
– Dimensions 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm (6.2 x 2.9 x 0.4 in)
– Weight 193 g (6.81 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5) & aluminum frame
– IP65/IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Sony Xperia XZ3
You might like it: Sony Xperia XZ2
Here you can take a look at all Sony products
Also, you can check and compare all Sony smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Sony
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.