Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium screen detailed specifications*.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium screen has a 5.8-inch size with resolution 3840 × 2160 px which is equal to 4K resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 765 pixels per inch (PPI). Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium was introduced in April 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.8 inches (73.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (147.3 mm), H (128 mm), W (72 mm)|
H (5.06 in), W (2.84 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||765|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||3840 × 2160 px (4K)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 400 GB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 19 MP (f/1.8, 25mm, 1/2.3″, 1.22µm)
+ 12 MP B/W (f/1.6, 1/2.3″, 1.55µm), 5-axis gyro EIS,
predictive phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@960fps, HDR
– Secondary sensor 13 MP (f/2.0, 22mm, 1/3″, 1.12µm), 5-axis giro EIS, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3540 mAh battery
– Dimensions 158 x 80 x 11.9 mm (6.22 x 3.15 x 0.47 in)
– Weight 236 g (8.32 oz)
– IP65/IP68 certified – dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium
You might like it: Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact and Sony Xperia XZ2
Here you can take a look at all Sony products
Also, you can check and compare all Sony smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Sony
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.