Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact screen detailed specifications*.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact screen has a 5.0-inch size with resolution 2160 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 483 pixels per inch (PPI). Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact was introduced in February 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.0 inches (73.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (127 mm), H (114 mm), W (57 mm)|
H (4.47 in), W (2.24 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||483|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2160 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 400 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 19 MP (f/2.0, 25mm, 1/2.3″, 1.22 µm), gyro EIS,
predictive phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@960fps
– Secondary sensor 5 MP (f/2.2, 23mm, 1/5″), gyro EIS, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2870 mAh battery
– Dimensions 135 x 65 x 12.1 mm (5.3 x 2.6 x 0.5 in)
– Weight 168 g (5.9 oz)
– Front glass, aluminum frame, plastic back
– IP65/IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
You might like it: Sony Xperia XZ2 and Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
Here you can take a look at all Sony products
Also, you can check and compare all Sony smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Sony
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.