Sharp Aquos S2 screen detailed specifications*.
The Sharp Aquos S2 screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 2040 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 17:9. The pixel density is equal to 420 pixels per inch (PPI). Sharp Aquos S2 screen based on TFT LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass protection glass.
The Sharp Aquos S2 was introduced in August 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Sharp Aquos S2 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (87.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (123 mm), W (65 mm)|
H (4.86 in), W (2.57 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||420|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2040 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
Other features of the Sharp Aquos S2:
– CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 630/Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660
Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53) /
Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
– GPU Adreno 508 / Adreno 512
– OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 128 GB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor Dual 12 MP (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8 MP, autofocus,
dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video 1080p@30fps
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size
– Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery
– Dimensions 141.8 x 72 x 7.9 mm (5.58 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 140 g (4.94 oz)
– Front/back glass, aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Sharp Aquos S2
You might like it: Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 and Sharp Aquos Xx
Also, you can check and compare all Sharp smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Sharp
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.