Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 screen detailed specifications*.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 screen has a 9.7-inch size with resolution 2048 × 1536 px which is equal to Quad eXtended Graphics Array (QXGA) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 4:3. The pixel density is equal to 264 pixels per inch (PPI). Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 screen based on Super AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 was introduced in July 2015.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||9.7 inches (72.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (246.4 mm), H (197 mm), W (148 mm)|
H (7.76 in), W (5.82 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||264|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2048 × 1536 px (QXGA)|
Other features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7:
– CPU Exynos 5433 (LTE) / Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 (Wi-Fi)
Octa-core (4×1.9 GHz & 4×1.3 GHz) (LTE) /
Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) (Wi-Fi)
– GPU Mali-T760 MP6 (LTE) / Adreno 510 (Wi-Fi)
– OS Android 5.1 (Lollipop) (LTE) / Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) (Wi-Fi)
– Internal 32 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 128 GB (LTE) / up to 400 GB (Wi-Fi)
– RAM 3GB
– Primary sensor 8 MP, autofocus
– Video 1440p@30fps (LTE), 1080p@30fps (Wi-Fi)
– Secondary sensor 2.1 MP
– Non-removable Li-Ion 5870 mAh battery
– Video play Up to 12 h (LTE) / Up to 12 h (Wi-Fi)
– Music play Up to 95 h (LTE) / Up to 103 h (Wi-Fi)
– Dimensions 237.3 x 169 x 5.6 mm (9.34 x 6.65 x 0.22 in)
– Weight 390g (0.86 lb) (LTE) / 376g (0.83 lb) (Wi-Fi)
Photos & Media of Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
You might like it: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
Here you can take a look at all Samsung products
Also, you can check and compare all Samsung tablets Here
On this page used media resources of Samsung
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.