Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 screen detailed specifications*.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 screen has a 10.1-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1200 px which is equal to Wide Ultra XGA (WUXGA) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:10. The pixel density is equal to 224 pixels per inch (PPI). Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 screen based on PLS TFT LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 was introduced in May 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 screen:
|Type||PLS TFT LCD|
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||10.1 inches (74.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (256.5 mm), H (218 mm), W (136 mm)|
H (8.56 in), W (5.35 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||224|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1200 px (WUXGA)|
Other features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1:
– CPU Exynos 7870, Octa-Core (1.6GHz) (Wi-Fi) /
MSM8953, Octa-Core (2.0GHz) (LTE)
– GPU Mali-T830 MP2
– OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
– Internal 16 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB (Wi-Fi) / up to 200 GB (LTE)
– RAM 2/3GB
– Primary sensor 8 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps
– Secondary sensor 2 MP, f/2.2, 1080p video
– Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery
– Video play Up to 13 h (Wi-Fi) / Up to 14 h (LTE)
– Music play Up to 187 h (Wi-Fi) / Up to 193 h (LTE)
– Dimensions 254 x 164.1 x 8.1 mm (10.0 x 6.46 x 0.32 in) (Wi-Fi With S Pen) /
254 x 155.2 x 8.1 mm (10.0 x 6.11 x 0.32 in) (Wi-Fi/LTE)
– Weight 553 g (1.22 lb) (Wi-Fi With S Pen) / 526 g (1.16 lb) (Wi-Fi/LTE)
– Plastic body
– Stylus (only S Pen models)
Photos & Media of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
You might like it: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
Here you can take a look at all Samsung products
Also, you can check and compare all Samsung tablets Here
On this page used media resources of Samsung
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.