Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ screen detailed specifications*.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ screen has a 5.7-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 518 pixels per inch (PPI). Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ screen based on Super AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection glass.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ was introduced in August 2015.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.7 inches (75.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm)||D (144.8 mm), H (126 mm), W (71 mm)|
H (4.97 in), W (2.8 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||518|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
Other features of the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+:
– CPU Exynos 7420 Octa
Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
– GPU Mali-T760MP8
– OS Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
– Internal 32/64 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), 1/2.6″, 1.12µm, OIS, AF,
LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
– Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec.
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/1.9, 22mm (wide), Dual video call,
Auto-HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
– Talk time Up to 20 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 66 h
– Video play Up to 15 h
– Dimensions 154.4 x 75.8 x 6.9 mm (6.08 x 2.98 x 0.27 in)
– Weight 153 g (5.40 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
You might like it: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Here you can take a look at all Samsung products
Also, you can check and compare all Samsung smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Samsung
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.