RED Hydrogen One screen detailed specifications*.
The RED Hydrogen One screen has a 5.7-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 515 pixels per inch (PPI). Oppo RX17 Neo screen based on 3D LTPS TFT technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1500:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass protection glass.
The RED Hydrogen One was introduced in May 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of RED Hydrogen One screen:
|Type||3D LTPS TFT|
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.7 inches (63.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (144.8 mm), H (126 mm), W (71 mm)|
H (4.97 in), W (2.8 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||515|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
Other features of the RED Hydrogen One:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 8.1 (Oreo)
– Internal 128 GB – Aluminum Model /256 GB – Titanium model
– Expandable microSD, up to 512 GB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12.3 MP, PDAF + 12.3 MP, PDAF; Dual-LED flash,
HDR, panorama, H4V holographic video, interchangeable lens mounts
– Video [email protected]
– Secondary sensor Dual: 8.3 MP + 8.3 MP; H4V holographic video, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 9 days
– Talk time Up to 28.2 h
– Music play Up to 82.7 h
– Dimensions 164.78 x 85.71 x 10 mm (6.49 x 3.37 x 0.39 in)
– Weight 263 g (9.28 oz) / 292 g (10.3 oz) – Titanium Body
– Front glass, Aluminum and Kevlar panels / Titanium case
Photos & Media of RED Hydrogen One
You might like it: Razer Phone
You might like it: Asus ROG Phone
On this page used media resources of RED
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.