Razer Phone 2 screen detailed specifications*.
The Razer Phone 2 screen has a 5.72-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 513 pixels per inch (PPI). Razer Phone 2 screen based on IGZO LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass with oleophobic coating.
The Razer Phone 2 was introduced in October 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Razer Phone 2 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.72 inches (72.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (145.3 mm), H (126.6 mm), W (71.2 mm)|
H (5.0 in), W (2.8 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||513|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Luminance||650 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
with oleophobic coating
Other features of the Razer Phone 2:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 8.1 (Oreo)
– Internal 64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 1 TB
– RAM 8GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm,
dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.6, 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, 2x optical zoom;
Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/30/60/120fps, stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.0, [email protected]/60fps
– Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 158.5 x 78.99 x 8.5 mm (6.24 x 3.11 x 0.33 in)
– Front glass, aluminum body
– IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of Razer Phone 2
You might like it: Razer Phone
Here you can take a look at Razer VR Headset
Also, you can check and compare all Razer Phone Here
On this page used media resources of Razer
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.