Oppo Reno2 Z screen detailed specifications*.
The Oppo Reno2 Z screen has a 6.5-inch size with resolution 2340 × 1080 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 394 pixels per inch (PPI). Oppo Reno2 Z screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio min 60000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Oppo Reno2 Z was introduced in August 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Oppo Reno2 Z screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.53 inches (91.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (165 mm), H (150 mm), W (69 mm)|
H (5.9 in), W (2.72 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||394|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2340 × 1080 px|
|Contrast ratio||min 60000:1|
|Luminance||430 cd ⁄ m² typical brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Oppo Reno2 Z:
– CPU Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90
Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
– GPU IMG 9XM-HP8 970MHz
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Internal 128/256 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 8GB
– Primary sensor Quad: 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF +
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm + 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm
+ 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor; Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
– Video [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS); video rec. only with main camera
– Secondary sensor Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm,
LED flash, HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Po 4000 battery
– Fast battery charging 20W
– Dimensions 161.8 x 75.8 x 8.67 mm (6.37 x 2.98 x 0.34 in)
– Weight 195 g (6.88 oz)
Photos & Media of Oppo Reno2 Z
You might like it: Oppo Reno2
You might like it: Oppo Reno2 F
Also, you can check and compare all Oppo smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Oppo
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.