Oppo Reno2 screen detailed specifications*.
The Oppo Reno2 screen has a 6.5-inch size with resolution 2400 × 1080 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 20:9. The pixel density is equal to 401 pixels per inch (PPI). Oppo Reno2 screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1400000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection glass.
The Oppo Reno2 was introduced in August 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Oppo Reno2 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.5 inches (93.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (165 mm), H (150.6 mm), W (67.8 mm)|
H (5.93 in), W (2.67 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2400 × 1080 px|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² typical brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
Other features of the Oppo Reno2:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G
Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 618
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Internal 128/256 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 8GB
– Primary sensor Quad: 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS +
13MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide),
1/3.2″, 1.4µm + 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm; Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps (gyro-EIS); video rec. only with main camera
– Secondary sensor Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm,
LED flash, HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Po 4000 battery
– Fast battery charging 20W
– Dimensions 160 x 74.3 x 9.5 mm (6.30 x 2.93 x 0.37 in)
– Weight 189 g (6.67 oz)
– Front Gorilla Glass 6, back Gorilla Glass 5, aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Oppo Reno2
You might like it: Oppo Reno A
You might like it: Oppo Reno2 F
Also, you can check and compare all Oppo smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Oppo
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.