Oppo Reno Z screen detailed specifications*.
The Oppo Reno Z screen has a 6.4-inch size with resolution 2340 × 1080 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 402 pixels per inch (PPI). Oppo Reno Z screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Oppo Reno Z was introduced in May 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Oppo Reno Z screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.4 inches (92.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (162.6 mm), H (148 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.81 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||402|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2340 × 1080 px|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Oppo Reno Z:
– CPU Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90
Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
– GPU PowerVR GM9446
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Internal 128/256 GB
– RAM 4/6/8GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF +
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor; Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps (gyro-EIS)
– Secondary sensor 32 MP, f/2.0, HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Po 4035 battery
– Fast battery charging 20W
– Dimensions 157.3 x 74.9 x 9.1 mm (6.19 x 2.95 x 0.36 in)
– Weight 186 g (6.56 oz)
– Front/back glass, plastic frame
Photos & Media of Oppo Reno Z
You might like it: Oppo Reno2
You might like it: Oppo Reno2 F
Also, you can check and compare all Oppo smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Oppo
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.