Oppo Find X screen detailed specifications*.
The Oppo Find X screen has a 6.42-inch size with resolution 2340 × 1080 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 401 pixels per inch (PPI). Oppo Find X screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 60000:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Oppo Find X was introduced in June 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Oppo Find X screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.42 inches (93.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (163 mm), H (148 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.83 in), W (2.69 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2340 × 1080 px|
|Luminance||430 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Oppo Find X:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 8.1 (Oreo)
– Internal 128 GB – Standard model /256 GB – Super Flash Edition
– RAM 8GB
– Primary sensor Dual: Pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.6″, 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS +
20 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, LED flash, HDR, panorama
– Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
– Secondary sensor Pop-up 25 MP, f/2.0, Auto-HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3730 mAh battery – Standard model,
Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery – Super Flash Edition
– Dimensions 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.6 mm (6.17 x 2.92 x 0.38 in)
– Weight 186 g (6.56 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Oppo Find X
You might like it: Oppo Find X Lamborghini Edition
Also, you can check and compare all Oppo smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Oppo
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.