OnePlus 5T screen detailed specifications*.
The OnePlus 5T screen has a 6.01-inch size with resolution 2160 × 1080 px. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 401 pixels per inch (PPI). OnePlus 5T screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The OnePlus 5T was introduced in November 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of OnePlus 5T screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.01 inches (80.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.6 mm), H (137 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.38 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2160 × 1080 px|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the OnePlus 5T:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– RAM 6/8GB
– Primary sensor Dual 20 MP + 16 MP, f/1.7, 27mm, EIS (gyro),
phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120fps
– Secondary sensor 16 MP, f/2.0, 20mm, EIS, 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, Auto HDR
– Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
– Dimensions 156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm (6.15 x 2.95 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
– Aluminum frame & back
Photos & Media of OnePlus 5T
You might like it: OnePlus 5
Also, you can check and compare all OnePlus smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of OnePlus
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.