OnePlus 5 screen detailed specifications*.
The OnePlus 5 screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 401 pixels per inch (PPI). OnePlus 5 screen based on Optic AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The OnePlus 5 was introduced in June 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of OnePlus 5 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (73.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the OnePlus 5:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– RAM 6/8GB
– Primary sensor Dual 16 MP, f/1.7, 24mm, EIS (gyro) + 20 MP, f/2.6, 36mm,
phase detection autofocus, 1.6x optical zoom, dual-LED flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120fps
– Secondary sensor 16 MP, f/2.0, 20mm, EIS (gyro), 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, HDR
– Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
– Dimensions 154.2 x 74.1 x 7.3 mm (6.07 x 2.92 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 153 g (5.40 oz)
Photos & Media of OnePlus 5
You might like it: OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3
Also, you can check and compare all OnePlus smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of OnePlus
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.