OnePlus 3 Screen Specifications
OnePlus 3 screen detailed specifications*.
The OnePlus 3 screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 401 pixels per inch (PPI). OnePlus 3 screen based on Optic AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection glass.
The OnePlus 3 was introduced in June 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of OnePlus 3 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (73.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
Other features of the OnePlus 3:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 530
– OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
– Internal 64 GB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, Auto HDR
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 158 g (5.57 oz)
Photos & Media of OnePlus 3
You might like it: OnePlus 3T
Also, you can check and compare all OnePlus smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of OnePlus
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.