Nokia 8 Sirocco screen detailed specifications*.
The Nokia 8 Sirocco screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 534 pixels per inch (PPI). Nokia 8 Sirocco screen based on P-OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Nokia 8 Sirocco was introduced in February 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Nokia 8 Sirocco screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (81.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||534|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Nokia 8 Sirocco:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Kryo & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12 MP (f/1.75, 1.4 µm, OIS) + 12 MP (f/2.6, 1.0 µm),
dual pixel phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, Carl Zeiss optics,
dual-LED dual-tone flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 5 MP (f/2.0, 1.4 µm), 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3260mAh battery
– Standby Up to 495 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 22 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 11 h
– Dimensions 140.93 x 72.97 x 7.5 mm (5.55 x 2.87 x 0.30 in)
– Front/back Gorilla Glass 5, stainless steel frame
– IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
– Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of Nokia 8 Sirocco
You might like it: Nokia 8
Also, you can check and compare all Nokia smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Nokia
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.