Nokia 8.1 screen detailed specifications*.
The Nokia 8.1 screen has a 6.18-inch size with resolution 2246 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18.7:9. The pixel density is equal to 408 pixels per inch (PPI). Nokia 8.1 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with contrast ratio 1500:1 and color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Nokia 8.1 was introduced in December 2018. The version for Chinese market called Nokia X7 and was introduced in October 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Nokia 8.1 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.18 inches (86.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (157 mm), H (141 mm), W (69 mm)|
H (5.54 in), W (2.71 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||408|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2246 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
Other features of the Nokia 8.1:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710
Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 616
– OS Android One – Nokia 7.1 Plus/Android 8.1 (Oreo) – Nokia X7
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 400 GB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS +
13 MP; Zeiss optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS)
– Secondary sensor 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
– Dimensions 154.8 x 75.76 x 7.97 mm (6.09 x 2.98 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 178 g (6.28 oz)
– Front/back glass, aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Nokia 8.1
You might like it: Nokia 7 plus
You might like it: Nokia 7.1
Also, you can check and compare all Nokia smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Nokia
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.