Nokia 7.1 screen detailed specifications*.
The Nokia 7.1 screen has a 5.84-inch size with resolution 2280 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19:9. The pixel density is equal to 432 pixels per inch (PPI). Nokia 7.1 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The Nokia 7.1 was introduced in October 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Nokia 7.1 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.84 inches (79.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (148.3 mm), H (134 mm), W (64 mm)|
H (5.28 in), W (2.5 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||432|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2280 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the Nokia 7.1:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
– GPU Adreno 509
– OS Android 8.1 (Oreo), Android One
– Internal 32/64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 400 GB
– RAM 3/4GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 1.28µm, Dual Pixel PDAF +
5 MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm, depth sensor; Zeiss optics,
dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 408 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 19 h 30 min (3G)
– Dimensions 149.7 x 71.18 x 7.99 mm (5.89 x 2.80 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 160 g (5.64 oz)
– Front/back glass, aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Nokia 7.1
You might like it: Nokia 7 plus
Also, you can check and compare all Nokia smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Nokia
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.