Nokia 6.1 Plus screen detailed specifications*.
The Nokia 6.1 Plus screen has a 5.8-inch size with resolution 2280 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19:9. The pixel density is equal to 432 pixels per inch (PPI). Nokia 6.1 Plus screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The Nokia 6.1 Plus was introduced in July 2018. The version for Chinese market called Nokia X6.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Nokia 6.1 Plus screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.8 inches (81.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (147.3 mm), H (133 mm), W (63 mm)|
H (5.24 in), W (2.48 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||432|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2280 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the Nokia 6.1 Plus:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
– GPU Adreno 509
– OS Android One – Nokia 6.1 Plus/Android 8.1 (Oreo) – Nokia X6
– Internal 32/64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.0µm, PDAF, giro-EIS) +
5 MP (f/2.2, 1.2µm, depth sensor), dual-LED dual-tone flash
– Video 1080p@30fps, giro-EIS
– Secondary sensor 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.0µm)
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery
– Dimensions 147.2 x 70.98 x 7.99 mm (5.80 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 151 g (5.33 oz)
– Front/rear glass, aluminum frame
Photos & Media of Nokia 6.1 Plus
You might like it: Nokia 5.1 Plus
You might like it: Nokia 7 plus
Also, you can check and compare all Nokia smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Nokia
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.