Nokia 3.2 screen detailed specifications*.
The Nokia 3.2 screen has a 6.26-inch size with resolution 1520 × 720 px which is equal to High Definition Plus (HD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19:9. The pixel density is equal to 269 pixels per inch (PPI). Nokia 3.2 screen based on a-Si TFT LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Nokia 3.2 was introduced in February 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Nokia 3.2 screen:
|Type||a-Si TFT LCD|
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.26 inches (80.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (159 mm), H (143.7 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.66 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||269|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1520 × 720 px (HD+)|
Other features of the Nokia 3.2:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429
Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
– GPU Adreno 504
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
– Internal 16/32 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 400 GB
– RAM 2/3GB
– Primary sensor 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3″, 1.12µm, AF, LED flash
– Video [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1.12µm
– Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 21 days (4G)
– Talk time Up to 35 h (3G)
– Music play Up to 98 h (with headset)
– Dimensions 159.44 x 76.24 x 8.6 mm (6.28 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)
– Weight 181 g (6.38 oz)
Photos & Media of Nokia 3.2
You might like it: Nokia 4.2
You might like it: Nokia 8.1
You might like it: Nokia 7.1
Also, you can check and compare all Nokia smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Nokia
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.