Nokia 3.1 Plus screen detailed specifications*.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 1440 × 720 px which is equal to High Definition Plus (HD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 268 pixels per inch (PPI). Nokia 3.1 Plus screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus was introduced in October 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Nokia 3.1 Plus screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (77.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.4 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||268|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1440 × 720 px (HD+)|
Other features of the Nokia 3.1 Plus:
– CPU Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22
Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
– GPU PowerVR GE8320
– OS Android 8.1 (Oreo); Android One
– Internal 16/32 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 400 GB
– RAM 2/3GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 13 MP, f/2.0, AF + 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor;
LED flash, HDR, panorama
– Video 1080p@30fps
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.2, LED flash, HDR, 720p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
– Dimensions 156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19 mm (6.18 x 3.01 x 0.32 in)
– Weight 180 g (6.35 oz)
– Front glass, aluminum body
Photos & Media of Nokia 3.1 Plus
You might like it: Nokia 3.1
Also, you can check and compare all Nokia smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Nokia
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.