Motorola Moto Z2 Play screen detailed specifications*.
The Motorola Moto Z2 Play screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 401 pixels per inch (PPI). Motorola Moto Z2 Play screen based on Super AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The Motorola Moto Z2 Play was introduced in June 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Motorola Moto Z2 Play screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (70.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the Motorola Moto Z2 Play:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626
Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
– GPU Adreno 506
– OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
– Internal 32/64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 3/4GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection and laser autofocus,
dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
– Talk time Up to 30 h (3G)
– Dimensions 156.2 x 76.2 x 6 mm (6.15 x 3.00 x 0.24 in)
– Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
– Splash and dust resistant
Photos & Media of Motorola Moto Z2 Play
You might like it: Motorola Moto Z2 Force
Here you can take a look at all Motorola products
Also, you can check and compare all Motorola smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Motorola
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.