Motorola Moto Z2 Force screen detailed specifications*.
The Motorola Moto Z2 Force screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 534 pixels per inch (PPI). Motorola Moto Z2 Force screen based on P-OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Moto ShatterShield protection glass.
The Motorola Moto Z2 Force was introduced in July 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Motorola Moto Z2 Force screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (70.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||534|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
Other features of the Motorola Moto Z2 Force:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor Dual 12 MP, f/2.0, laser & phase detection autofocus,
dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/2.2, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2730 mAh battery
– Dimensions 155.8 x 76 x 6.1 mm (6.13 x 2.99 x 0.24 in)
– Weight 143 g (5.04 oz)
– Splash resistant
Photos & Media of Motorola Moto Z2 Force
You might like it: Motorola Moto Z2 Play
Here you can take a look at all Motorola products
Also, you can check and compare all Motorola smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Motorola
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.