Motorola Moto Z screen detailed specifications*.
The Motorola Moto Z screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 535 pixels per inch (PPI). Motorola Moto Z screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass protection glass.
The Motorola Moto Z was introduced in June 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Motorola Moto Z screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (72.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||535|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
Other features of the Motorola Moto Z:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) – USA /
Quad-core (2×1.8 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) – Global
– GPU Adreno 530
– OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
– Internal 32/64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 2 TB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 13 MP, f/1.8, OIS, laser AF, Dual-LED dual-tone flash,
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/2.2, 1/4″, 1.4µm, LED flash, 1080p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
– Dimensions 153.3 x 75.3 x 5.19 mm (6.04 x 2.96 x 0.20 in)
– Weight 136 g (4.80 oz)
– Front glass, aluminum body
Photos & Media of Motorola Moto Z
You might like it: Motorola Moto Z3
Here you can take a look at all Motorola products
Also, you can check and compare all Motorola smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Motorola
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.