Motorola Moto Z Force screen detailed specifications*.
The Motorola Moto Z Force screen has a 5.5-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 535 pixels per inch (PPI). Motorola Moto Z Force screen based on AMOLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Motorola Moto Z Force was introduced in June 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Motorola Moto Z Force screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.5 inches (70.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm)||D (139.7 mm), H (122 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (4.8 in), W (2.7 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||535|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (QHD)|
Other features of the Motorola Moto Z Force:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 530
– OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
– Internal 32/64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 2 TB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 21 MP, f/1.8, 1.12µm, OIS, PDAF & laser AF,
Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, HDR
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/2.2, 1/4″, 1.4µm, LED flash, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 20 days
– Dimensions 155.9 x 75.8 x 7 mm (6.14 x 2.98 x 0.28 in)
– Weight 163 g (5.75 oz)
Photos & Media of Motorola Moto Z Force
You might like it: Motorola Moto Z2 Force
Here you can take a look at all Motorola products
Also, you can check and compare all Motorola smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Motorola
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.