Motorola Moto X4 screen detailed specifications*.
The Motorola Moto X4 screen has a 5.2-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 424 pixels per inch (PPI). Motorola Moto X4 screen based on LTPS IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass protection glass.
The Motorola Moto X4 was introduced in August 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Motorola Moto X4 screen:
|Type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.2 inches (68.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (132 mm), H (115 mm), W (65 mm)|
H (4.53 in), W (2.55 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||424|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
Other features of the Motorola Moto X4:
– CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
– GPU Adreno 508
– OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
– Internal 32 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 3GB
– Primary sensor Dual 12 MP, f/2.0 + 8 MP, f/2.2,
phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps
– Secondary sensor 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, LED flash
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 148.4 x 73.4 x 8 mm (5.84 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 163 g (5.75 oz)
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of Motorola Moto X4
You might like it: Motorola Moto E4
Here you can take a look at all Motorola products
Also, you can check and compare all Motorola smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Motorola
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.