Motorola Moto G7 Power screen detailed specifications*.
The Motorola Moto G7 Power screen has a 6.2-inch size with resolution 1570 × 720 px which is equal to High Definition Plus (HD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 403 pixels per inch (PPI). Motorola Moto G7 Power screen based on LTPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The Motorola Moto G7 Power was introduced in February 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Motorola Moto G7 Power screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.2 inches (77.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (157.5 mm), H (143 mm), W (66 mm)|
H (5.63 in), W (2.6 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||403|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1570 × 720 px (HD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the Motorola Moto G7 Power:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632
Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 506
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Internal 32 (USA)/64 (Europe) GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 512 GB
– RAM 3 (USA)/4 (Europe) GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f2.0, 1.25µm, PDAF,
LED flash, panorama, HDR
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm, HDR, 1080p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 159.4 x 76 x 9.3 mm (6.28 x 2.99 x 0.37 in) – Europe/
160.83 x 76 x 9.4 mm (6.33 x 2.99 x 0.37 in) – USA
– Weight 193 g (6.81 oz) – Europe/ 198 g (6.98 oz) – USA
– Front glass, plastic body
– Splash resistant
Photos & Media of Motorola Moto G7 Power
You might like it: Motorola Moto G7
Here you can take a look at all Motorola products
Also, you can check and compare all Motorola smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Motorola
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.