Motorola Moto G7 Plus screen detailed specifications*.
The Motorola Moto G7 Plus screen has a 6.2-inch size with resolution 2270 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19:9. The pixel density is equal to 403 pixels per inch (PPI). Motorola Moto G7 Plus screen based on LTPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The Motorola Moto G7 Plus was introduced in February 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Motorola Moto G7 Plus screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.2 inches (81.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (157.5 mm), H (142 mm), W (67 mm)|
H (5.6 in), W (2.65 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||403|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2270 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the Motorola Moto G7 Plus:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
– GPU Adreno 509
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Internal 64 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 512 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 16 MP, f/1.7, 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS +
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor; Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
– Secondary sensor 12 MP, 1.25µm, HDR, [email protected], [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 157 x 75.3 x 8.3 mm (6.18 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
– Weight 176 g (6.21 oz)
– Front/back glass Gorilla Glass 3, aluminum frame
– Splash resistant
Photos & Media of Motorola Moto G7 Plus
You might like it: Motorola Moto G6 Plus
Here you can take a look at all Motorola products
Also, you can check and compare all Motorola smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Motorola
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.