LG V35 ThinQ screen detailed specifications*.
The LG V35 ThinQ screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 2880 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition Plus (QHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 538 pixels per inch (PPI). LG V35 ThinQ screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection glass.
The LG V35 ThinQ was introduced on May 30, 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of LG V35 ThinQ screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (81.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.4 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||538|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2880 × 1440 px (QHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
Other features of the LG V35 ThinQ:
– CPU Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
– GPU Adreno 630
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 2 TB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 16 MP (f/1.6, 1µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF) +
16 MP (f/1.9, no AF), phase detection & laser autofocus, LED flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected],
24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., HDR video
– Secondary sensor 8 MP (f/1.9)
– Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 18 days
– Talk time Up to 20 h
– Dimensions 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 157.9 g (5.57 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
– MIL-STD-810G compliant
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Photos & Media of LG V35 ThinQ
You might like it: LG V30 and LG V30s ThinQ
Here you can take a look at all LG products
Also, you can check and compare all LG smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of LG
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.