LG V30s ThinQ screen detailed specifications*.
The LG V30s ThinQ screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 2880 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition Plus (QHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 537 pixels per inch (PPI). LG V30s ThinQ screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The LG V30s ThinQ was introduced in February 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of LG V30s ThinQ screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (81.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152.4 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||537|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2880 × 1440 px (QHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the LG V30s ThinQ:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 128/256 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 6GB
– Primary sensor Dual: 16 MP (f/1.6, 1 µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF)
+ 13 MP (f/1.9, no AF), phase detection & laser autofocus, LED flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps,
24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., HDR video
– Secondary sensor 5 MP (f/2.2, 1/5″, 1.12 µm)
– Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
– Dimensions 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 in)
– Weight 158 g (5.57 oz)
– Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
– MIL-STD-810G compliant
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of LG V30s ThinQ
You might like it: LG V30
Here you can take a look at all LG products
Also, you can check and compare all LG smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of LG
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.