LG Q8 screen detailed specifications*.
The LG Q8 screen has a 5.2-inch size with resolution 2560 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition (QHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 570 pixels per inch (PPI). LG Q8 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection glass.
The LG Q8 was introduced in July 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of LG Q8 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||Main Display|
5.2 inches (69.8% screen-to-body ratio)
|Size (mm/in)||Main Display|
D (132 mm), H (115 mm), W (65 mm)
H (4.53 in), W (2.55 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||570|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
2560 × 1440 px (QHD)
1040 × 160 px
|Luminance||500 cd ⁄ m² max brightness|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
Other features of the LG Q8:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 530
– OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
– Internal 32 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor Dual 16 MP (28mm, f/1.8) + 8 MP (10mm, f/2.4),
laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED flash
– Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected], 24-bit/48kHz stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/1.9, 1/5″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 149 x 71.9 x 8 mm (5.87 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 146 g (5.15 oz)
– IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
– Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Photos & Media of LG Q8
You might like it: LG Q6
Here you can take a look at all LG products
Also, you can check and compare all LG smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of LG
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.