LG K8 2017 screen detailed specifications*.
The LG K8 2017 screen has a 5.0-inch size with resolution 1280 × 720 px which is equal to High Definition (HD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is equal to 294 pixels per inch (PPI). LG K8 2017 screen based on IPS LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. Backlight type is LED. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection glass.
The LG K8 2017 was introduced in December 2016.
Below a list of detailed specifications of LG K8 2017 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.0 inches (66.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (127 mm), H (111 mm), W (62 mm)|
H (4.36 in), W (2.45 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||294|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1280 × 720 px (HD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
Other features of the LG K8 2017:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 / Mediatek MT6737
Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
– GPU Adreno 308 / Mali-T720MP2
– OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
– Internal 16 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 32 GB
– RAM 1.5GB
– Primary sensor 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
– Video 1080p@30fps
– Secondary sensor 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
– Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
– Standby Up to 490 h (3G)
– Talk time Up to 18 h (3G)
– Dimensions 144.5 x 72.1 x 8 mm (5.69 x 2.84 x 0.31 in)
– Weight 144 g (5.08 oz)
Photos & Media of LG K8 2017
You might like it: LG K8 2018
Here you can take a look at all LG products
Also, you can check and compare all LG smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of LG
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.