Land Rover Explore screen detailed specifications*.
The Land Rover Explore screen has a 5.0-inch size with resolution 1920 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition (FHD) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 16:9. The pixel density is unknown. Land Rover Explore screen based on TFT technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The Land Rover Explore was introduced in February 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Land Rover Explore screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||5.0 inches|
|Size (mm/in)||D (127 mm), H (111 mm), W (62 mm)|
H (4.36 in), W (2.45 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||n/a|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||1920 × 1080 px (FHD)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the Land Rover Explore:
– CPU Deca-core 2.6GHz 64 bit MTK Helio X27
– GPU n/a
– OS Android Nougat (update to O)
– Internal 64 GB
– Expandable microSD
– RAM 4GB
– Primary sensor 16 MP with PDAF, dual LED flash
– Video [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 8 MP
– Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery plus add-on Battery Packs
– Dimensions 152 x 75.3 x 14 mm (5.98 x 2.96 x 0.55 in)
– Weight 232 g (8.18 oz)
– MIL-STD-810G compliant
– IP68 Splash, Water, and Dust resistance
– Drop-proof to 1.8 meters with factory fitted screen protector
– Premium grade, detailed off-road topographical mapping options from ViewRanger
Photos & Media of Land Rover Explore
You might like it: Cat S61
On this page used media resources of LandRover
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.