Huawei Mate 30 screen detailed specifications*.
The Huawei Mate 30 screen has a 6.62-inch size with resolution 2340 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 389 pixels per inch (PPI). Huawei Mate 30 screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Huawei Mate 30 was introduced in September 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Huawei Mate 30 screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.62 inches (87.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (168.1 mm), H (152.7 mm), W (70.5 mm)|
H (6.01 in), W (2.77 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||389|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2340 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
Other features of the Huawei Mate 30:
– CPU HiSilicon Kirin 990
Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.09 GHz Cortex-A76
& 4×1.86 GHz Cortex-A55)
– GPU Mali-G76 MP16
– OS Android 10
– Internal 128 GB
– Expandable NM card, up to 256 GB
– RAM 6/8GB
– Primary sensor Triple: 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.54″, PDAF, Lazer AF +
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, PDAF, Lazer AF, OIS, 3x optical zoom +
16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide); Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected], gyro-EIS
– Secondary sensor Dual: 24 MP, f/2.0 + 3D TOF camera; HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery
– Fast battery charging 40W
– Fast wireless charging 27W
– Dimensions 160.8 x 76.1 x 8.4 mm (6.33 x 3.00 x 0.33 in)
– Weight 196 g (6.91 oz)
– Front/back glass, aluminum frame
– IP53 dust and splash protection
Photos & Media of Huawei Mate 30
You might like it: Huawei Mate 30 5G
Here you can take a look at all Huawei products
Also, you can check and compare all Huawei smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Huawei
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.