Huawei Mate 30 5G screen detailed specifications*.
The Huawei Mate 30 5G screen has a 6.62-inch size with resolution 2340 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 19.5:9. The pixel density is equal to 389 pixels per inch (PPI). Huawei Mate 30 5G screen based on OLED technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by unknown protection glass.
The Huawei Mate 30 5G was introduced in September 2019.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Huawei Mate 30 5G screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.62 inches (87.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (168.1 mm), H (152.7 mm), W (70.5 mm)|
H (6.01 in), W (2.77 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||389|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2340 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
Other features of the Huawei Mate 30 5G:
– CPU HiSilicon Kirin 990
Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76
& 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
– GPU Mali-G76 MP16
– OS Android 10
– Internal 128/256 GB
– Expandable NM card, up to 256 GB
– RAM 6/8GB
– Primary sensor Triple: 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.54″, PDAF, Lazer AF +
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, PDAF, Lazer AF, OIS, 3x optical zoom +
16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide); Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
– Secondary sensor Dual: 24 MP, f/2.0 + 3D TOF camera; HDR, 1080p@30fps
– Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery
– Fast battery charging 40W
– Fast wireless charging 27W
– Dimensions 160.8 x 76.1 x 8.4 mm (6.33 x 3.00 x 0.33 in)
– Weight 196 g (6.91 oz)
– Front/back glass, aluminum frame
– IP53 dust and splash protection
Photos & Media of Huawei Mate 30 5G
You might like it: Huawei P20 Pro
Here you can take a look at all Huawei products
Also, you can check and compare all Huawei smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Huawei
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.