Huawei Mate 20 screen detailed specifications*.
The Huawei Mate 20 screen has a 6.53-inch size with resolution 2244 × 1080 px which is equal to Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18.7:9. The pixel density is equal to 381 pixels per inch (PPI). Huawei Mate 20 screen based on IPS TFT LCD technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass protection glass.
The Huawei Mate 20 was introduced in October 2018.
Below a list of detailed specifications of Huawei Mate 20 screen:
|Type||IPS TFT LCD|
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.53 inches (88.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (165.9 mm), H (149.5 mm), W (71.9 mm)|
H (5.88 in), W (2.83 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||381|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2244 × 1080 px (FHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
Other features of the Huawei Mate 20:
– CPU HiSilicon Kirin 980
Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76
& 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
– GPU Mali-G76 MP10
– OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Internal 128 GB
– Expandable NM card, up to 256 GB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.3″ +
16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide) + 8 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto);
Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
– Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS), [email protected]
– Secondary sensor 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), HDR, [email protected]
– Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
– Dimensions 158.2 x 77.2 x 8.3 mm (6.23 x 3.04 x 0.33 in)
– Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
– Front/back glass & aluminum frame
– IP53 dust and splash protection
Photos & Media of Huawei Mate 20
You might like it: Huawei Mate 10
Here you can take a look at all Huawei products
Also, you can check and compare all Huawei smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of Huawei
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.